Frågor att ställa till slutet av anställningsintervjun?

Disskutera anställningar och jobberbjudanden.

Moderator: sitetips

sitetips
Site Admin

Frågor att ställa till slutet av anställningsintervjun?

Inlägg av sitetips »

Ofta avslutas en anställningsintervju med att rekryteraren frågar om du själv har några frågor. Kanske kan det kännas skönt att säga nej här, och tacka för dig.
Om du verkligen vill ha jobbet är det inte alltid en bra ide.
Det är här du kan visa att du är engagerad och intresserad av företaget, men det gäller naturligtvis att ställa en relevant fråga som inte redan har besvarats. Gärna som också visar att du är lite insatt i företaget.
Därför är det bra att ha funderat ut ett antal frågor i förväg så att du inte står mållös om rekryteraren redan har berättat svaret på den frågan du hade tänkt att ställa.

Det kan också visa att du inte är intresserad av vilket jobb som helst, utan att har ett intresse av just denna anställning och kan också återställa jämviktsbalansen lite när det är du som får fråga ut rekryteraren.

Exempel på frågor som kan vara lämpliga är:
Varför finns det en vakans?

Hur kommer det sig att du själv jobbar på det här företaget?

Vad är skillnaden på dina förväntningar och verkligheten när du började här?

Vad tycker du är det bästa med att arbeta här?

Är det du som fattar beslut om denna anställning? Blir det fler intervjuer?

Vad är det som påverkar ert beslut i första hand? Tillgänglighet? Lönekrav? Kompetens?

När är anställningsprocessen klar?

Hur ser du på min profil? Vad var det i mitt CV som gjorde att ni kallade mig? Finns det något i min profil som saknas?
Jacey

Inlägg av Jacey »

1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone. (wow power leveling) 

2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.  

3.Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.   

4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.

5.Love makes man grow up or sink down.  

6.If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.

7.We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone. Wow gold

8.One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.  

9.When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.

10.When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.  

11.If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.   

12.Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory.    world of warcraft gold

13.I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.

14.Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.  

15.Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. 

16.We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.  

17.Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.    cd keys

18.In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness

19.If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, sheneeds reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herselfclearly. coz only she has is misfortune.

20.An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.  

21. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.  

22.In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself forsomeone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Justask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.   

23.When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up andhave a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't takeaway the world that belongs to you. wow power leveling

24.Idon't think that when people grow up, they will become morebroad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's theleast. And then be a simple man.  
Skriv svar